Wednesday 12 March 2014

Australia Video!

Here is a little edit from Australia, the spots sailed are Coronation beach, Sunsets and Margaret River. It is fairly gopro footage heavy as Coronation reef is quite far out to film! I hope you enjoy it, especially anyone learning backloops- remember back hand back! (Unlike I am doing! ha ha) I'll get one soon hopefully!

Sarah Bibby K349 in Australia 2014 a Windsurfing video by sarahk349

My video was also shared on Boards with a short article, HERE

Continent Seven, HERE

and Boardseeker, in a 'Beenen versus Bibby' playoff! HERE!

I had a nice couple of surfs in Newquay and Harlyn last weekend whilst visiting some friends and my new little nephew, surfing was a little different wearing full neoprene! I also had the chance to try the C-Skins Nx Gen gloves (like thick rubber gloves), and they were super warm! 3 weeks of work is almost over, and I'll be heading to Maui on the 18th! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment